It's my biirthday!!! So today, I am getting super intimate with YOU - my community of supporters and listeners.
We're talking about the importance of your "why" and getting clear on the factors that motivate you. If your why is big enough, nothing will stop you from reaching your goals. But if your why isn't strong enough, then even the slightest obstacle will seem like an insurmountable hurdle.
Now, you know I'm all about Looking On The Bright Side, but I realize that the exercises that I take you through during this episode can bring up many raw emotions; however, my promise is that there is clarity on the other side that can be healing.
As you listen to this episode, I encourage you to go deep.
So ask yourself this: WHY, Why am I doing this? And more importantly, is my why big enough?
- [00:00:45] It's my birthday - here are two ways you can support me
- [00:04:36] The catalyst for this episode and why this exercise is vital to keeping you going.
- [00:07:49] Why my coaching digs up the sometimes painful truth that we keep hidden - and what happened the MOMENT I shared my story beyond the surface level.
- [00:11:20] Level One: The number one reason most will quit and 4 "questions beyond the question" to motivate you when you're ready to throw in the towel.
- [00:12:45] Level Two: What I want everyone listening to the sound of my voice to know - even if they aren't my client.
- [00:18:57] Level Three: I love to share tactics and solutions with you guys about telling your brand story - listen as I take you through another layer of my brand story that I don't share with the public- but it influences everything I do!
- [00:22:20] There are latchkey children, and then there are the thousands of girls who grew up like me. Join me to share the intimate details of my childhood growing up on Staten Island.
- [00:26:26] What the birth of son taught me about commitment and feeling the fear and doing it anyone
- [00:31:10] The Power of Persistence and what staying the course and how I made one of my wildest dreams come true- taking care of my mother and step-father so that they can enjoy their retirement.
- [00:39:59] What I want you to take away from my story
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Connect With Me: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My PatreonAfter Hours Entrepreneur: Your Guide to Profitable, 6-Figure Years
Quit your job. Make more money.
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show