I love a good conversation! Especially when that conversation leads to actionable steps I can use in my business to make money. We know what the statistics say about WOC entrepreneurs. While we are the fastest-growing population of start-ups, our businesses grow slower, and many never reach the six-figure mark.
Let's change that by sharing our hard-won lessons.
In this episode, I've called on my peers to discuss the mistakes we've made on our path to six figures. Let each one of our mistakes be a guide for you as you grow your business.
P.S., and I'd love it if you shared your takeaways in the comments!
- [00:03:43] Meet the coaches that have broken the glass ceiling to earning $100k and more in their businesses
- [00:06:00] Organic and word-of-mouth marketing is impressive but is it scalable?
- [00:11:01] Are you mission-driven and eager to serve your community? Join us as we discuss ways to ensure you're not letting your passion interfere with your profits.
- [00:14:36] The mindset it takes to launch your business vs. scaling to six figures may not be the same. Learn how scarcity thinking shows up and how to stop it from interfering with your growth.
- [00:15:21] This is how you lose millions in revenue waiting on validation from others and what you should do instead.
- [00:19:45] Overanalyzing can cost you once in a lifetime opportunities- Listen as we share coaching strategies to overcome procrastination.
- [00:24:56] Ever heard of an "Absolute List? Learn how this tool can give you the clarity to make decisions with confidence.
- [00:28:55] A trailblazer is someone who takes the path less traveled and brings something unique to the market - Learn why tapping into your magic is the secret sauce for growing your business.
- [00:32:53] If yesterday's prices aren't today's prices, then your audience shouldn't receive yesterday's information - Listen as I discuss staying relevant as a business owner.
- [00:38:14] Do you have a seat at the table but do not own your voice? Discover how you can affect positive change for the WOC.
Connect With My Girls: Sonjia and Natalie
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
- Jessie Monroe Nail Care: Visit JessieMonroeNailCare.com and save 20% on your entire order (excluding bundles) with code BrightSide20
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Connect With Me: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My PatreonSupport the show