84: One Income Is Too Close To None ft Asia Abston
May 23, 2022
Jenell B. Stewart
In this episode, I talk with Asia Abston, host of the Get Rich or Get Drunk Trying Podcast and CEO of the Life Lux Academy where she teaches people how to make passive income through Digital Entrepreneurship. If you’re a store owner or would like to start your own store but don’t have the money to start then you definitely want to listen to this podcast as we discuss what Drop shipping is and why it is the better, easier and fastest way to generate an income then your traditional store owners.
Highlights from this episode
- First, we talk fitness! Learn what is soul cycling and how it works.
- How Asia and I met and started working together.
- Get to know Asia and what she does.
- Find out how Asia came up with her podcast name, “Get Rich Or Get Drunk Trying”.
- If you want to start your own store but don’t have the money to start or don’t want to buy lots of inventory before you get started then you definitely need to learn about drop shipping. What it is and how it works.
- Drop shipping is for everyone and you can sell just about anything as a drop shipper.
- “Become a master seller before you invest in inventory. It makes no sense for store owners to invest in huge amounts of money to purchase inventory and then having to try and sell the stock”.
- Learn about how Asia’s free-dropping shopping course and what you’ll get from it.
- How you can earn more by managing your own online store rather than using drop shipping through Amazon.
- “Having a big social media following has nothing to do with your drop shipping business.”
- Learn about ways in which you can market your drop shipping business.
- How Asia got to the drop shipping and started her drop shipping business while working 3 jobs
- How to create multiple streams of revenue from the business you already have.
- What is Asia’s top strategy for success as a drop shipper.
- One of the biggest challenges you’ll experience when you become a drop shipper and how to overcome that challenge.
- What are the top 3 things/products that Asia is drop shipping?
- “I would like to be remembered as a person who didn’t belief in glass ceilings. I didn’t have the paperwork and all the thing but I still went for everything that I ever wanted in life and I made it my business to show other women specifically black women, that there was no ceiling for them either”.
- What figure she made as a drop shipper and how long it took her to make it.
- Having one income is close to none!
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
- Jessie Monroe Nail Care: Visit JessieMonroeNailCare.com and save 20% on your entire order (excluding bundles) with code BrightSide20
- Don't forget to visit the blog for additional resources.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost.
Connect With Me: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My PatreonSupport the show
Support the show: ht