62: 8 Tips for Becoming a Successful Influencer in 2022
December 06, 2021
Jenell B. Stewart
Think becoming an Influencer is a thing of the past? - think again.
Influencer marketing will be a 15-Billion Dollar Industry in 2022 and it shows no signs of slowing down. In this week's episode I share my 8 part framework to Becoming An Influencer in your niche in 2022.
- My influencer journey
- The different paths, niches, and opportunities as an influencer
- Instagram has changed - here's what's working now!
- Tip #1 - This is the first step towards grabbing a piece of this multi-billion dollar industry, plus two things you need before making your first post.
- Tip #2 - There are a lot of Instagram strategies, just like stilettos in a department store; only a few will work for you. Here I share the #1 feature you need to master and how my Content Confident Community members grew their influence by the hundreds in 30 days with THIS one hack.
- Tip #3 - Content is king, but Consistency is Queen. Here I reveal the key to currency as an Influencer.
- Tip #4 - Growth is about more than pretty pictures. Capture your follower's attention with captions. Writing captions not your strong suit? -Grab the Caption Box- and let me write them for you.
- Tip #5 - Before brand deals, your community has to like, know, and trust you. These are my top strategies for building likability.
- Tip #6: They like you, but how well do you know them? Tip #6 is about the importance of knowing your audience and the tools that I use to serve great content.
- Tip #7: Is your Instagram bio brand partnership ready? If you don't have these 3 elements, it's not.
- Tip #8: The danger of 'putting all your dip on one chip" is that if it breaks, the game is over for you. This is why you need to build your influence on multiple platforms.
- Show Notes (here)
- Join Content Confident - here
- Get the December Caption Box - here
- PreOrder the January Caption Box - here
- Get a FREE subscription to Planoly - here
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
Connect With Me:
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My Patreon
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Have A Question or Comment? Email me at email@example.comSupport the show