I'm a loud talker, so the people in the back can hear me! That's my Instagram tagline and the vibe I'm bringing to this episode. Please listen to every word uttered in this episode because these actionable steps are what will move your business forward in 2022. Let's put brand colors and logo design on the back burner- for now- and focus our attention on the activities that generate income.
In this episode, I share several actions you can take to build a thriving business. These tips will work for the full-time or part-time entrepreneur. Join me as I answer questions about: How much time is needed to launch and grow a business, how to build while working part-time, and what content establishes you as an expert in your niche.
- [00:03:15] What new entrepreneurs think they should be doing vs. what actually works
- [00:04:03] Before you sign a client or sell a course, you should start here.
- [00:10:41] I've coached hundreds of clients, and this is how many hours my most successful clients dedicate to their business.
- [00:11:52] Here are a few ways you can manage your time as a full-time or part-time business owner
- [00:12:57] Consistency is key- this is how I maintain productivity and what I teach my clients
- [00:14:33] What to do daily - even if you haven't sold anything yet.
- It's easy to confuse being busy with being productive. In this episode, I share the daily, weekly, and monthly actions that will help you land clients and sell yourself as an expert.
- I recognize how difficult it can be to work on the things that build a thriving business when sales are slow or non-existent. By the end of this episode, you will have identified what you should be doing during these times. I also share tips on staying motivated.
- Are you busy with a full-time job, children, or a significant other? I built my business while working full-time - Today, I'm sharing how I planned my time. I also asked members of Content Confident, my online membership community, for entrepreneurs who are launching, growing, and scaling their businesses, how they manage their time. Join me in this episode to hear their tips!
- This week on the blog - How I Built A Multiple Six-Figure Empire With Just 25 Hours A Week
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
Connect With Me:
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My Patreon
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Have A Question or Comment? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/JenellBStewart)Support the show