The Unfiltered Truth About Being An Influencer!
Do you want to know what's behind the polished Instagram feeds and smiling faces of your favorite Influencers? I'm sharing what it takes to become an Influencer.
Not too long ago, I made a post about the dark side of this industry on my Instagram page, and you guys had a lot to say, so I'm bringing the conversation to the Look On The Bright Side Podcast. Over the last twelve years of my career, I've dealt with the ups and downs of this industry, and today I'm sharing my truth.
Let's figure out if you're ready to do the work to get the perks associated with this industry #theperksareeverything!
- [00:03:36] Like all work, this industry has its ups and downs. Here are the things you need to know to make an informed decision.
- [00:08:44] Pretty hurts - listen as I share my experience with the thief of joy - Comparison
- [00:11:45] Have you ever heard the phrase "hurry up and wait?" - get familiar with it if your goal is to work with brands and get ready to learn what net 30, 60, and 90 days mean.
- [00:14:57] Obsessed much? Want to know the things that I think about constantly and what's the good advice that every Influencer gives but can't take.
- [00:19:15]You gotta work, Sis! Forget a 9to5; this machine runs 24/7
- [00:23:25] Is it worth it? Hear the perks that I've enjoyed and shared with my family and friends as an Influencer.
- In this episode, I share the truth about what it takes to become a successful influencer, learn why I think the rewards - such as making an impact and unlimited income opportunity outweigh the risks.
- My community means the world to me. Discover why sharing and commenting means more than you could imagine to me and other Influencers.
- The perks of being an Influencer are fantastic, but if you still can't decide if this industry is for you - I'm sharing four ways to protect yourself against the negative impacts of being an Influencer on the blog.
Click here to see the Instagram post referenced in podcast - leave a comment with your biggest takeaway.
Support the show
Connect With Me: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My Patreon