Hey Loves! Can I ask a personal question...
How are your finances?
If that question makes you squirm in your seat, we need to figure out why? Are you scared to face the credit report? Does the idea of investing send shock waves through your system? We waste time operating in fear mode instead of taking the actions that move our finances forward.
I love to talk about building your business and offering you solutions to common challenges around that, but today I'm switching it up just a little. I'm joined by a financial coach and friend, Bella Jones, and she's sharing Smart Money Moves that you should be making in your 20's, 30's, and 40's. Because what good is making money if you don't know what to do with it?
- [00:01:15] Bella Jones is a financial coach with a passion for helping women build generational wealth, but what did this money maven grow up thinking she would become? The answer may surprise you!
- [00:04:47] What life event caused Bella to get serious about her finances?
- [00:07:12]The power of good credit and what it takes to improve your score - Bella's shares tips for the credit challenged
- [00:14:08] What is the one mindset shift we have to make to increase our earning power? The answer: knowing that you CAN earn money outside of your 9 to 5 job - Bella and I share how.
- [00:17:03] You only live once - YOLO - is the vibe, right? Not so fast - These are the three smart money moves for your 20's.
- [00:30:34] Where are my 30 and over listeners? Your 30's require that you get serious about these three things - Bella breaks down the actions we should be taking in our 30s
- [00:37:13] Hello, 40s - we know this generation is full of wisdom, and now its time to turn those life lessons into a killer investment portfolio and prepare for retirement, but that's not all - Bella has one more tip for women in their 40's
- There is so much fear around earning and managing money. By the end of this episode, you will have a clear money blueprint that you can use in your 20s, 30's, and 40's
- The power of a budget, good credit, and owning assets are the key components to healthy finances; Unfortunately, communities of color aren't having conversations around these topics - Bella Jones is here to change that.
- Want to share this episode with your family and friends? Click here to share the podcast or click here to send them the accompanying blog post.
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
Connect With Me: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My Patreon
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may receive aSupport the show