I believe you're busy from the carpool drop-offs, demanding work schedules, to just plain ole tired. I've heard the excuses and even leaned on a few myself. Nevertheless, deep down inside, you and I know that you would build your brand IF it mattered enough. Excuses keep you from moving forward year after year. So let's commit to putting in the work now - even if you start small.
In this episode, I want to talk to my "would-be" entrepreneurs and influencers that feel like they don't have time to build their brand. Let’s break down how I would manage my time if I only had one hour a day.
- My life as a teacher, wife, mom, and emerging boss and how I learned to prioritize my time
- One hour of committed time is worth more than a life full of regrets and missed opportunities.
- How to stretch an hour and use the power of the compound effect.
- A resource for the time-starved budding entrepreneur and the truth about what you can accomplish in an hour.
- First comes the platform, then comes the content - This is the type of content I would concentrate on
- Surprising but true, Content that makes the biggest impact isn't on Instagram - here is where I'd put my content if I only had one hour
- One hour a day will not build a multiple six and seven-figure empire; however, that doesn't mean that you can't take advantage of the compound effect! Small habits done consistently have been known to open doors and opportunities.
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Connect With Me: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My PatreonSupport the show