Happy Valentine's Day, Loves!
My husband and I have been married for over a decade. If you're married or have been in a long-term relationship, then you know that your relationship is constantly evolving. In this episode, my husband joins me. We're playing a game of couples trivia. Let's see how much we know - or remember- about each other after 17 years as a couple.
In this episode you'll get to know more about our family, faith, and we get into some interesting topics that I'm sure anyone that has ever been in a partnership can relate too.
- [00:02:50] Many of my listeners know that I've been married for 12 years but do you know how long my husband and I have dated - the answer may surprise you!
- [00:04:45] How well do you know your partner? Grab your partner download your list of 340 questions from luvze.com, and follow along with us.
- [00:06:33] I've spoken on panels and workshops, but my husband is no stranger to the stage - Find out what he did in college
- [00:08:39] We're vegan - but I love this breakfast item so much that I've eaten it at least 3 to 4 times in the last five years.
- [00:14:17] Can men and women be friends? Who has more friends of the opposite sex? We answer these questions and discuss our experiences as a couple.
- [00:20:22] What's the one thing I wish we did more of, and how does my husband feel about it?
- [00:25:18] We are a family of faith, but can you guess which one of us tithed regularly and who was involved in ministry?
- I'm sharing three fun activities on the blog that my husband and I do to strengthen our bond. You can check that out here.
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Connect With Me: Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | My PatreonSupport the show