Where are my creators that want to learn how to use Instagram to sell their services and digital products?
Instagram is the king of social media platforms (with Tik Tok on its heels). The coach in me is always looking for effective ways to use the platform to reach my audience. At the same time, I stand in full support of Content Creators of Color, which is why I'm so excited to introduce you to today's guest - Alicia Noelle of Sufficient Success - A Social Media Marketing Agency. Alicia is sharing some amazing tips for organizations and faith-based businesses who want to use Instagram to reach their audience.
- [00:04:23] Alicia Noelle is a southern girl - learn how her upbringing in rural Alabama set the stage for her mission-driven agency and gentle determination to help creators of color.
- [00:05:40] Marketing and communications were always a part of Alicia's fabric - learn how her natural talent landed her in the marketing department of a Fortune 500 company.
- [00:12:24] Alicia lives by what she calls the 3 M's - Ministry, Marriage, and Motherhood. Learn why she decided to incorporate God in everything she does.
- [00:15:34] As a Digital Design Strategist, Alicia breaks down common mistakes she helps her clients overcome and shares several tips to using social media effectively - trust me, you'll learn something new!
- [00:22:45] Using social media to sell services is a gift. Still, it can come with some negativity - Listen as we discuss trolls and the importance of having thick skin.
- [00:26:01] Not every content creator loves Reels - here, we share reasons for doing them anyway
- [00:41:48] Tips for Monetizing Content and common mistakes to avoid.
- Alicia Noelle is a gracious giver of information - Join me on Patreon for a behind-scene video of our interview where we shared more tips on social media and content marketing.
- Award-winning celebrities may have the luxury of building a following without context, but for the rest of us, we need to communicate our brand's story. In this episode, Alicia Noelle shares tips on crafting your brand's story.
Support for the Look On The Bright Side Podcast comes from:
Disclaimer: this post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Connect With Me: InstAfter Hours Entrepreneur: Your Guide to Profitable, 6-Figure Years
Quit your job. Make more money.
Listen on: Apple Podcasts SpotifySupport the show